111 White Horse Pike
New Jersey 88035
855 442 7375 856 446 3711
Service and Integrity
Toll Free 855 442 7375
Local 856 446 3711 NJ
To obtain a copy Contact Us at
Attorney PAUL FELLMAN
is the Author of
A must-read for all Attorneys looking to avoid or identify legal malpractice. Among the topics covered are the following
- The Common Reasons Lawyers Get Sued
- The Elements of a Legal Malpractice Case
- Defending a Legal Malpractice Claim
- When You Should Decline a Case
- The Importance of Defining the Scope of Your Legal Representation
- The Keys to Managing the Case and Relationship
- What Every Attorney Should Know about Legal Malpractice Insurance
- Recurring Areas of Liability
To Contact Paul Fellman
Call 856 446 3711
or email pfellman @gibperk.com
Should I Get a Second Opinion If I Don’t Agree With My Current Lawyer?
I Think My Attorney Committed Legal Malpractice, But My Case is Still Pending
Can I Pursue an Attorney for Malpractice if I Have Already Settled?
Am I Required to Appeal the Loss in Court Before Suing My Attorney for Malpractice?
Can I Sue My Attorney for Malpractice Without a Signed Agreement?